There are several ways with the help of which you can easily curl your eyelashes but the below-mentioned are the most effective ways:
- Step1: In the very first step, you can place your fake eyelashes as per the instructions of the manufacturers. After this step, let the glue to dry thoroughly before trying to curl them.
- Step 2: After this, you can place your open eyelash curler very close to the base of the eyelash. But do not forget that your natural and fake eyelashes must be within the eyelash curler.
- Step 3: After the step 2, you need to squeeze the eyelash curler very close to know if you are excessively pulling at the fake eyelashes or enough to pinch the skin of the eyelid.
- Step 4: Now you can easily release the eyelash curler and move if halfway up the section of the eyelash. After this, you can squeeze the eyelash curler on the eyelashes again. You can then hold the curler for another 15 seconds and then repeat this process.
- Step 5: At last, you can apply a coat of mascara to the newly curled eyelashes to help bond and keep their actual shape.
You can try all these steps and know the best ways to curl your eyelashes as soon as possible.